Re: Voila! A compromise!

I agree with rms, still, and will probably not change my mind. That
being the case, I'll not engage in more discussion that I consider
fruitless, from my perspective at least.

My philosophy is that work done for free software, whether it's for the
kernel, for GNOME, or for the LDP, is volunteer work, and my work
product is going to the free software community. I wouldn't want to
retain any proprietary commercial interest in it. And, I personally
won't work on documentation whose author retains proprietary commercial
interest. OF ANY KIND.

That's how I feel. Everyone else is welcome to their own opinion, and
hopefully we'll have enough common ground to reach a solution everyone
can live with.

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
dcmerrill@mindspring.com