Re: License policy proposal

Le lun, 11 sep 2000, David Lawyer a écrit :
> On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 12:56:36AM +0200, guylhemlistes@ifrance.com wrote:
> >  Project for the new license policy of the LDP :
> >
> >  - accept free document (i.e. released under either GFDL or OPL -A
> > -B)
>
> I don't agree with this.  One problem is that neither of these
> licenses prohibit advertising.

I agree with the point of disliking advertising, but I think we never be
able to really do what you ask for.

we never be able to know what advertising is inventing. who is to verify
all and any link in a HOWTO to see is it don't fall on an add ? even some
linux very good site do advertising (freshmeat !).

May be we can _say_ we don't want ads, but to verify...

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver