RE: Information on the history of jade and openjade

On 21 Sep 2000, at 12:47, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > With that in mind, I'm giving a presentation about SGML and how
> > the LDP is using it at the Linux Expo in Toronto at the end of
> > October, and again in Paris in January.

Can we find any sponsorship for the LE Toronto?

> Dangit, nobody sends me to Paris.  :-)  Not that I can stand those bloody
> Frenchmen anyway. <grin>

Keep cool man ;-) There're some of us hanging around here.

I'll see what I can do for you regarding the linux expo Paris - I'm also supposed to give a conference but I don't think I'll be able to attend.
I was desesperately looking for someone to replace me -- if you want to replace me and if you're sure you can come, you're very welcome.