Re: Kiosk HOWTO that describes another way of doing it?

On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 02:19:45PM -0400, Anton Chuvakin wrote:
> Should I post it as a mini-HOWTO or try to join with another author (even
> though the implementation is different??

If the original author doesn't want to include it in his HOWTO, or if
you want to maintain this document on your own, feel free to send the
document as an HOWTO (there are no longer mini HOWTOs, we call all the
documents HOWTOs)

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com