Re: Making It Easy For New Authors (was Re: Style Guide)

Le mer, 11 oct 2000, Mark Komarinski a écrit :

> I disagree.  I don't think it's up to me to propose an editor for an author to
> use.  You wouldn't like my recommendations ;)
> However, I could include a note with each editor to mention how newbie-friendly
> (both in terms of installation, and use) they are.

remember the starting point : we seek a "mini" HOWTO-HOWTO allowing to
start "right now" writing docbook. For this, the simpler wp able to do
this is the best (I agree wordperfect is probably not so easy :-( - I
don't know tksgml). After that, anobody can seek and find his best suited
one.

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver