Re: LDP only has web site, or are there other programs?

Jorge Godoy wrote:

>     KC> I'm trying to use Zope for putting together a web site (started last
>     KC> night) and was wondering if LDP is think if doing something like that?
>
> Please don't do that to LDP!
>
> Zope's evil... :-P
>
> I think it's easier to maintain and mirror the site as it is now. Just
> scp'ing a file here and there or ssh'ing to the machine and editing it
> there. Zope might be good for some, but...
>
> And there are the flamewars: why Zope? Why not midgard? Why not XYZ?
>
> See you,

Jorge,

Hadn't heard of either of those, I'll check them out.

That's fine about mirroring the site, however, we might want to look at
Zope or other stuff to see if we can't improve on things. Just an idea.

Kevin
begin:vcard
n:Cullis;Kevin
tel;home:720-489-9283
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;8285 S Poplar Way #202;Englewood;CO;80112;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:kevincu@orci.com
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Kevin Cullis