Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

what's about ? I followed the instructions...

----------  Message réacheminé  ----------
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 21:57:48 +0100 (CET)
From: MAILER-DAEMON@free.fr (Mail Delivery System)

This is the Postfix program at host postfix3.free.fr.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver
WHO'S THAT GUY ? Help me found it
http://www.dodin.net/serge/index.html

--- Begin Message ---

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver
WHO'S THAT GUY ? Help me found it
http://www.dodin.net/serge/index.html

--- End Message ---