RE: HOWTO filenames

> > > And who is going to be the one to tell the folks asking
> > > newbie questions on the new list that it is for discussion
> > > of *LDP* issues and not general Linux questions? :-)
> >
> > It's plastered all over the web site, but I just realized that
> > not having it on the front page is probably what triggered
> > the influx of questions from those not knowing the guidelines.
> > I'll fix that.

I've answered some of the questions in private email, and gently let them
know that they were asking in an inappropriate list.

But apparently there was something on the web site making it appear that
this is the appropriate place to ask questions.

Craig M. Buchek
Documentation Manager, Consultant
Linuxgruven