Re: Logo in DocBook for LDP docs

Excellent! Now if there is a way to make the background white on the HOWTO
:)

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, howard mann wrote:

<CITE>Hi All,
<CITE>
<CITE>For your interest:
<CITE>
<CITE>I used the runner-up logo in the DocBook version of my HOWTO.
<CITE>
<CITE>( URL in my .sig )
<CITE>
<CITE>I used the following in the <artheader> to produce it. :
<CITE>
<CITE><mediaobject>
<CITE><imageobject>
<CITE><imagedata fileref="images/meghan1.jpg" align="left" format="jpg">
<CITE></imageobject>
<CITE><textobject>
<CITE><phrase>Linux Documentation Project</phrase>
<CITE></textobject>
<CITE></mediaobject>
<CITE>
<CITE>The <textobject> is for those with a text-only browser.
<CITE>
<CITE>I think the logo is suitable these documents. Its size and location may
<CITE>be changed as necessary.
<CITE>
<CITE>What do you think?
<CITE>
<CITE>It would be easy to establish a "default" artheader for the HOWTOs etc.,
<CITE>that may be provided to document authors as a "template."
<CITE>
<CITE>I know this is premature :-) It's just a thought.
<CITE>
<CITE>
<CITE>Cheers,
<CITE>
<CITE>
<CITE>--
<CITE>Howard Mann
<CITE>http://www.newbielinux.com
<CITE>Online Troubleshooting Resources:HOWTO
<CITE>(http://www.xmission.com/~howardm/t1.html)
<CITE>
<CITE>
<CITE>--
<CITE>To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to ldp-docbook-request@lists.debian.org
<CITE>

<Signature>
<GoodBye>This email was sent by Poet/Joshua Drake	</Goodbye>
		http://3513150318/
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
</Signature>