Re: More graphics questions

Bill,

The use of graphic will be depreciated with DocBook 5.0, plus it doesn't
allow for the use of an alt tag for lack of a better term.

I'm also starting a H-H section called "DocBook Tips and Tricks" to cover
some of these funky features.

Use this as an example:

<mediaobject>

  <imageobject>
   <imagedata fileref="figures/eiffeltower.eps" format="eps">
  </imageobject>

  <imageobject>
   <imagedata fileref="figures/eiffeltower.gif" format="gif">
  </imageobject>

  <textobject>
   <phrase>The Eiffel Tower</phrase>
  </textobject>

  <caption>
   <para>Designed by Gustave Eiffel in 1889, The Eiffel Tower is one of
    the most widely recognized buildings in the world.
   </para>
  </caption>

</mediaobject>

I have been having some trouble getting db2pdf to work, but somehow by hand
I could generate TeX then PS, then PDF.  This was late in the evening,
so I'll look at it some more tomorrow.

-Mark