big-howto-template docbook

Say, I've got my version here, I don't know if it's the most up to date
DocBook version, but I was going to update it with the changes that Stein
has made to the version on his site.  Then I was thinking that I'd commit
them to CVS, so that they're easier to access.  What do you think?
	Greg

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)