Re: Yet another question

On Jul 25, 12:30am, Luis Villa wrote:
> Subject: RE: Yet another question
> On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

I'm assuming you mean something like what we have on the LDP Author
Guide and HOWTO Index (eg. http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/)

For those DocBook instances tagged as a <book> (top-level container
element), you get this behavior, but not for those tagged as
<article>.

I'm looking into this. There doesn't seem to be a simple
flag to control this (at least not that I find). I thought
it was this: %generate-article-titlepage-on-separate-page%
but that appears to be print-related control, not online (HTML).

I'll keep digging. I've got some time this morning.
r,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com
SGI Tech Pubs     - http://techpubs.sgi.com  |