RE: screen not formatting properly in text output.

Yeah, but that pisses off Lynx royally.  Lynx does NOT render tables
properly, ever as far as I can tell.
I just installed w3m, and dumped from that.  It does a better job on the
tables, but not quite as good on the URLs.  It doesn't appear to be smart
enough to not wrap URLs onto multiple lines when dumping.  Later,
	Greg