Re: Problems with the DSSSL style-sheets

Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com>:
> A ToC before the document title??? I think that you have some problems
> with your stylesheets. Please look at other DocBook documents at LDP
> to see how they were rendered...
>
>     > B: No break between front matter and first body section.
>
> We have it. Are you using ldp.dsl as your stylesheet?

No.  Stock docbook-style-dsssl-1.54-4 from the RPM.  Where do I get the
LDP stylesheet, and how do I tell  docbook2html to use it?

>     > C: Contents of the author tag is rendered as a single
>     > run-on-line with no line breaks or spacing.  -- <a
>     > href="http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/";>Eric S. Raymond</a>
>
> Hmmm... Are you using
>
> <author>
>    <firstname>Eric</firstname>
>    <othername>S.</othername>
>    <surname>Raymond</surname>
> </author>
> <address>
>    <email>esr@....</email>
> </address>
>
> or
>
> <author><ulink url="http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/";>Eric
> S. Raymond</ulink></author>?

The former.
--

Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons.
If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power.